Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with a highly professional and dynamic accounting and consulting services firm based in Melbourne.
They provide business and taxation services to a diverse client base, and as part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Graduate Accountant to join our vibrant and innovative practice.What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Above market salary package commensurate with experience
- Dynamic, vibrant, fun working environment
- Blackburn Location
- Genuine long-term career prospects
- Supported professional development, covering training, webinars, and membership costs
- Bonuses based on performance
What do you need?
- Provide taxation consulting and ensure compliance with regulations, staying updated on tax laws.
- Offer strategic business advisory services, including superannuation planning.
- Accurately prepare income tax returns and financial statements for various entities.
- Manage the timely preparation of monthly BAS and IAS, ensuring data accuracy and compliance.
- Generate and present monthly and quarterly reports, analyzing financial data for insights.
- Degree qualification in accounting, finance or equivalent business qualificationExperience using accounting software (Xero and CAS360)
- Proven experience using the ATO Tax Agent Portal would be desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Initiative, responsibility, and accountability for completing tasks
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Julia
on 0407 891 695
or email email@example.com.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.