Woods & Co
have partnered with a highly successful business owner who works across Mortgage broking & Sportswear industries. The Chief Executive Officer urgently requires a Administrative Assistant that can hit the ground running and assist them with their personal and commercial tasks. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Melbourne South-East location (Oakleigh)
- Flexible working hours
- Access to Broking, International processing and the Property Development industries
- Attractive salary $60,000-$65,000 (depending on experience)
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- Work autonomously
- Report directly to senior management
- Varied role completing both personal and commercially-oriented tasks
- Management of a variety of projects across multiple industries
- Email management
- Calendar and diary management
- First point of call for phones
- Ad hoc administration and clerical tasks
- Managing enquiries
- Booking meetings & appointments & travel
What do you need?
- Willingness to take on ad hoc tasks as necessary
- A strong commitment to the role - willingness to go above and beyond
- Highly-developed resilience
- Own car and full driver's license
- Outstanding communication, organisation and presentation
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Harry on 0418 751 856 Or email at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.