Woods & Co Recruitment
are on the hunt for a passionate Foreman
to grow and add value to this already well-established and forever-growing team, based in the South-Eastern Suburbs.
This team of professionals prides themselves in their work and professional tree care, always ensuring complete satisfaction for all customers.
The safety of their people, the customer, and the wider community is their first priority.
What’s in it for you?
What do you need?
- Hourly rate starting from $50 an hour depending on experience with EBA rates applied.
- Immediate Start.
- Stability, Serious Growth, Room for Movement, Career Progression and great Job Security.
- Monday - Friday with 7-3 hours.
- Reward & Recognition.
- South East office location.
- Work with a well-respected industry leader.
What do you do?
- Relevant industry experience.
- Previous foreman's experience leading teams of various sizes
- White Card.
- Strong liaison skills in managing large sites as well as across different organisations.
- Add value to the already amazing team culture.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.
- Work with a well-respected and highly regarded business within the industry!
- Work on jobs that are statewide.
- Commercial and Government Projects.
- Adhere to internal quality standards.
- Be a part of the fun, fast-paced environment and culture.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Martini
on 0473 473 744
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.