This position is pivotal in executing all the marketing collateral to support all campaigns and marketing initiatives. With an eye for attention to detail, the Art Director
will be a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who can process, react to, and solve problems promptly. They will thrive on executing signature product packaging and visual communication for the brand. Overseeing projects, from conception to delivery including directing.
What's in it for you?
- Unparalleled opportunity to lead an established brand into a new era.
- Take full ownership of the brand's creative direction
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and brand manager.
- Hybrid working arrangements from CBD HQ
What do you do?
- Execution and roll out of all design assets, in line with direction.
- Working closely with internal teams and external consultants to execute design briefs and deliverables within project timelines and brand principles.
- Executing graphic monthly and seasonal campaigns for use across presentations, e-commerce, edm’s, visual merchandising, PR, packaging, and collateral in line with the creative strategy.
- Project management with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute the Brand Guidelines and Look Book as per the revised brand strategy.
- Execute and roll out all new Brand Elements across all touch points in the business.
- Finished artwork for all product and packaging components.
- Finished artworks for all promotional campaign collateral.
What do you need?
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with related experience in an in-house creative department or agency.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge with print and online mediums.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly managing Junior Graphic Designer
What’s on offer
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.