Woods & Co
have partnered with this beautiful estate that hosts beautiful award winning restaurants, boutique, luxe accommodation and gardens to match. Working closely with the executive team, this position would be suitable for someone who is hands-on, with a good few years venue manager level experience who wants to take their career to the next level. Food and beverage service are pivotal in this business, so this person also needs impeccable understanding of delivering excellent service. This role will see you overseeing
Successful candidates will have demonstrated exceptional customer service, be able to lead their team by example and have a strong all-round experience in a busy, multi-facet, fast paced environments and the willingness to grow within the company. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Full Time
- $90,000 - $100,000 + Super
- Grow with the business
- Family owned and run
- As seen on TV!
- Opportunity to work across multiple facets of the business
- Great team environment and culture
What do you need?
- Be a team player and lead by example
- Developing and implementing a supervisory succession plan;
- Overseeing all of the F&B operations
- Hands on approach in your leadership
- Capabilities in stock take systems and ordering processes
- Manage open and closing procedures
- Sound licensing knowledge
- Assisting the VM on the growth of revenue
- Cash handling skills including cash up and daily reconciliations
- Ensuring smooth daily operations
- Develop Training programs for current staff
- Ensure quality control measures are implemented
- overseeing the monthly informal performance appraisal of all front of house staff
- Responsible for the financial success and growth of the venue
- Understand wage percentages, COGs, P&L
- the counselling, discipline and, if necessary, termination of non-performing front of house staff;
- At least 3 years’ in a similar role
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Weekend and public holiday availability
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to implement and maintain structure within the SOPs and training schedules If required
- Willingness to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team and lead by example
- Demonstrated experience in training staff of all levels
- Demonstrated experience with rostering
- Want to work long term and progress your career with the business
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 220 920.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.