Woods & Co
have partnered with a nationally established footwear brand who pride themselves on their customer service and product knowledge in order to provide the highest quality shoes for Australian children. They require a hands-on, vibrant and passionate Assistant Store Manager to join their Burwood store and be a part of leading the teams success!
To be considered for the Assistant Store Manager opportunity you will have demonstrated retail experience, delivering unmatched customer service, ambition to succeed, & the ability to keep a lively and positive team culture! What's in it for you?
What do you do:
- Bondi location
- Career progression within the organisation
- $62,000 + rewards bonus based on hitting KPI's
- 50% staff discount across all company brands
- Immediate start available
- Tuesday - Saturday Roster
- Supportive team | Complete end to end training
- Fun working culture
- Easily accessible via transport or car
What do you need:
- Provide unmatched customer service and product knowledge
- Support the Store Manager with ad-hoc duties
- Lead your team to reach their full potential
- Drive store sales and meet KPIs
- Build rapport with customers
- Foster an amazing culture
- Ensure operational excellence
- General store maintenance
- Prior retail management experience (Footwear/ fashion preferrable)
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding KPI's
- Ambition and a want for career progression
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Has the ability to create a positive team environment
- The ability to achieve amazing results
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately!
on 0438 014 259
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss in further detail!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements!*