Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with this hospitality group that epitomises genuine hospitality, and culinary artistry that is showcasing the finest ingredients paired with the bar classics, this role really has it all.
Working closely with the Restaurant Manager and Venue Manager, we are in search of a dynamic leader with extensive experience in managing fast-paced bars, who is eager to advance their career. As a proactive and hands-on manager, you will oversee a dedicated team, with a profound understanding of delivering exceptional service.
Your unwavering commitment to excellence and passion for creating extraordinary experiences will play a vital role in shaping the success of this exciting venture. Embrace this opportunity, unlock your potential, and join us in redefining the future of luxury, casual dining and service.What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $70,000 - $85,000 + super depending on experience
- Full Time
- Development opportunities
- Career Progression
- Excellent work place culture
What do you need?
- Recruit, onboard, train and develop staff
- Keep consistent rapport with the general manager and directors regarding cost control strategies and budgets
- Have experience with finer dining and beverage offerings
- Hands on approach in your leadership
- Training and developing in SoS operations.
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in high-pressured service periods
- Delegate taskings effectively across departments
- Oversee the full team in venue operations
- Opening procedures, including tills, bookings, staff allocations
- Close procedures including cash up, nightly payroll balancing variances, final venue checks, and locking up
- Proactively develop strategies to maximise sales and revenue
- Rostering, staff management and onboarding new employees
- Manage events, functions and service simultaneously
- Have a passion for quality food, beverages and services
- First class customer service skills and big personality
- At least 3 years’ experience as venue manager in fast paced, large scale venue(s).
- Fluent Writing and verbal skills
- Valid RSA
- Ability to work fulltime, ongoing
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours including some late nights, weekends
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Demonstrated experience in training staff of all levels
- Demonstrated experience with financials inclusing budgeting, COGs, Labour, wastage
- Want to work long term and progress your career with the business
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact Abby on 0412 220 920 or email email@example.com.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted