Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with a leading private wealth advisory firm. Our client provides comprehensive investment solutions and personalised wealth management services to High-net-worth individuals, Ultra-high-net-worth and families.What’s in it for you?
As an Associate Advisor, you will play a critical role in supporting our clients' financial planning and investment management needs. You will work closely with senior advisors, assisting in the development of comprehensive financial strategies, conducting market research, analysing investment opportunities, and providing exceptional client service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in wealth management and gain valuable experience working with high-net-worth clients.
- Salary + Super + Equity opportunity (negotiable based on experience)
- Convenient Melbourne CBD office location
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Reward and recognition for high performance
- Internal career progression
- Exposure to high-net-worth clients and complex financial strategies.
- Cutting-edge technology and tools to enhance productivity.
What you need?
- Collaborate with senior advisors to develop personalised financial plans for clients.
- Conduct thorough financial analyses and research to identify suitable investment opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of investment proposals and client presentations.
- Monitor client portfolios and provide ongoing investment recommendations.
- Stay updated with market trends, economic indicators, and regulatory changes.
- Maintain client records and ensure accurate and timely documentation.
- Foster strong client relationships through regular communication and exceptional service.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the overall growth and success of the firm.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately..
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in wealth management or financial planning.
- Strong knowledge of investment products, financial markets, and portfolio management.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Proficient in financial planning software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Relevant certifications such as CFP or CFA are highly desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For a confidential discussion, please call Xavier on 0439 565 880.
NB: You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.