Woods & Co Recruitment
have teamed up with an Australian-born and ASX-listed energy provider, now considered a household name amongst all Australians.
The Business Development Lead will drive uptake of e-mobility services amongst business customers through the adoption of salary sacrificing options. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of salary sacrificing and new business generation experience. What’s in it for you?
What is the role?
- $160-165k including super
- Bonus of 15-25% of salary
- Melbourne CBD office
- Flexible working options
- Work for one of Australia’s most influential organisations
- Employee discounts, mental health support services & more
What do you need?
- Identify customer targets, developing pitches, and closing deals primarily to business customers, HR/P&C managers and senior managers
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to drive the uptake of salary packaging products
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from origination to execution of agreement
- Champion the organisations salary packaging solutions within sales channels to drive sales
- Position the organisations product as the leading option in the market
- 5+ years of business development experience within salary packaging/ employee benefit segments
- Strong capability in building relationships and new business development
- Solid understanding of salary packaging dynamics
- Understanding of financial principles, including (P&L’s, ROI and NPV’s)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW below! If you have questions about the role, please contact Ellie
on firstname.lastname@example.org 0448565929
We are interviewing immediately.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.