Woods & Co
Recruitment are accepting applications for this extremely exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's largest travel companies. Candidates with luxury, high end hospitality and corporate client experience highly regarded.
This position is offering the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work for Australia’s largest independently owned corporate travel management organisations. What's in it for you?
- $85-100K + Super (OTE $150k)
- Immediate start
- Flexible working for all staff
- Milsons Point NSW office location
- Fantastic casual corporate culture
- Nation-wide, progressive company that values their team more than anything
- Identify new business opportunities and accounts to approach
- Independently work to identify new sales and commercial opportunities and drive a pipeline within the target market
- Cold call and facilitate client meetings
- Ensure the smooth onboarding and continual engagement of clients
- Proactively create and develop relationships with key decision makers within target organisations.
- Industry experience in a corporate travel business and/or corporate business development in high-end hotels essential.
- Knowledge of sales strategy and forecasting
- Excellent presentation skills
- Written and oral communications are clear, organised and effective
- Provide sufficiently simplified solutions for clients
- Effectively manage and maintain a sales pipeline in the appropriate software system
If this is you OR someone you know- hit Apply Now! or call Harry Prendergast
on 0418 751 856
for a confidential discussion. **We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.