Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with one of Melbourne’s leading multi-division, trades & construction services companies to begin the search for a leader in business growth and team management with strong corporate skills across the commercial and industrial construction industry, being based at their North Melbourne branch.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Experience depending on remuneration up to $200k package + car.
- No weekend work, the role is strict to Monday - Friday.
- Play a leading hand in the growth and professional development of the team around you.
- Be involved and mould the journey of the branch through business generation and existing client liaison.
- North Melbourne location.
What do you need?
- Be responsible for the maintaining of finances, including future forecasting. As well as working alongside estimators overseeing processes regarding tendering and continuing to win ongoing work.
- Guide and assist project managers in reviews of the performance of staff, areas for improvement as well as recruitment/hiring processes.
- Front the team regarding business development, leveraging existing relationships as well as networking through your own to build upon an already strong portfolio.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Martini on 0473 473 744 or email email@example.comWe are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are strongly encouraging all applicants, no matter their race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
- Minimum 5 years experience in management, whether it be across Branch Management, General Management, Operations Management or Business Management.
- Customer/Client relations skills, strong skills in building and retaining a network.
- Previous and proven experience in managing and improvement of processes around Finances, Business Development, Tendering and Forecasting. As well as an awareness of retention and recruitment of staff.