Woods & Co
have partnered up with one of Victoria’s prominent civil contractors with 20 years of experience, the client has worked with some of the largest developers and prides itself in delivering projects on time and on budget.
The client has a proven track record in industrial and residential subdivisions, bulk earthworks, medium density/retirement developments, brownfield remedial clean-ups and wetland construction.
Due to a solid pipeline of work for the rest of 2023 and beyond, the client is looking to appoint a Foreman to join their expanding team.
Reporting directly to the Construction Manager the Foreman's primary responsibility will be to deliver assigned projects on time, on budget and meeting all safety and quality standards.What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Promote within culture.
- Supportive and collaborative management.
- Regular salary/Package reviews.
- $145k plus super plus car
- Large company with great growth and stability
- Immediate Start
What do you need?
- Plan and manage the overall allocation of plant, materials and human resources, to meet key project timelines for assigned projects.
- Liaise with all subcontractors and ensure completed works meet the required specifications.
- Ensure that workers adhere to the companies safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Review budgets and KPI’s for allocated projects monthly and flag any issues with Area Manager and Project Engineer/Manager.
- Participate in or conduct site audits, client meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections and other requirements, at appropriate stages for each project.
- Ensure project documentation and administration is completed as required.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Martini on 0473 473 744 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Minimum of 5 years experience in civil construction in a site supervisory/ manager capacity, managing multiple stages.
- Extensive residential and industrial subdivision works experience.
- Organised and capable people person with high professional standards and interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ensure works are completed the right way, first time, every time.
- Knowledge of health, safety, environment and quality processes and systems.
- A focus on working with productivity targets, including budget and quality.
- Qualifications in Civil Construction Supervision/Management are considered an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.