Woods & Recruitment
have partnered with a rapidly growing global marketing agency which has continued to rank as one of Australia's best places to work. Our client has an unrivalled culture, supports career progression and an extensive & incredible portfolio of clients. The main facets of this Client Lead role are driving client growth and portfolios on a full relationship/ trade marketing offering.
The successful candidate will have experience in B2B, loyalty, and relationship marketing, and experience in member benefits, programs or services will be highly favourable. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Generous base including super | Annual salary reviews
- South Yarra location
- Work-from-home flexibility.
- Work for a global marketing agency.
- ASAP Start
- Onsite gym
- Incredible company culture
- Birthday leave
- Summer hours
What do you need?
- Be the first contact for a client portfolio consisting of three key clients.
- Manage the portfolio of clients to meet their briefs, achieve objectives and business targets as identified across a range of marketing services including incentives, rewards/loyalty and promotional branded merchandise.
- Deliver on promotions, incentives, rewards and solutions.
- Develop and execute end-to-end campaigns.
- Direct budget and growth responsibility.
- Drive creative and innovative ideas with organic and new clients.
- Manage and grow an assigned portfolio of accounts and new business targets based.
on annual budgets.
- Strategic account planning monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Several years of experience as an Account Manager.
- Experience with incentives, B2B, loyalty and membership.
- Experience in below-the-line marketing.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Growth mindset and eagerness to succeed.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Jack (0433811400)
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.