Woods & Co has partnered with a highly respected and fast-growing digital agency in South Bank. The team is expanding to cope with its increased demand and strong pipeline. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly skilled group of award-winning industry leaders. After just 3 ½ years, they are going through an exciting growth and are looking for a specialist Content, Copywriter
, and editing professional that will help fuel the next stage of our growth. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $55-60K inc super (Pro Rata)
- First class office environment with an on-site gym.
- Work for an exciting, growing agency with broad scope to learn and develop new skills outside your day-to-day role.
- Mentoring from the Director, and wider team.
- Work for a company with a strong moral compass who value integrity, honesty, and accountability.
What do you need?
- Writing post captions for several clients across a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Threads, X, YouTube and more.
- Using one or a combination of multiple social media management and scheduling tools.
- Developing monthly content ideas for upcoming social media content to help the design team develop images or graphics.
- In support of the Director and any Account Managers, you will play a role in developing any necessary scripts for Radio and TV advertising, as well as written copy for Outdoor advertising.
- Developing plans and proposals as part of client pitch meetings to win new business.
- A university degree or higher education qualification, preferably in marketing and/or communications.
- Avid reader with exceptional creativity and an enthusiasm for developing unique, innovative writing.
- The ability to tailor their writing to different clients and their tone of voice, and that of their overall category.
- A commitment to being detail-oriented and organised, with an ability to manage deadlines and weekly workloads.
- Ambition and humility; a willingness and desire to improve their work and help the business grow, while remaining teachable and fair to all.
- Teamwork and comfort collaborating within team environments.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Rob
on +61 417 829 983
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.