Woods & Co
have partnered with a leading tier 2 lender who is investing in their marketing department by hiring a Content and social Media Manager to help attract more customers through organic and paid marketing campaigns.
This position is responsible for planning, developing, creating, and coordinating marketing campaigns and strategies to increase application enquiries and customer retention via social media and website platforms. The role is also responsible for brand awareness and reputation management in social media and 3rd party product review sites.
If you have been in a role where you are marketing a service, as opposed to a product, and are drawn to taking the next step in your career where a team will be built around you, look no further.
What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Lead the marketing function within the business
- Great job security and career development
- Recognition for high performance
- Hybrid working arrangements | Bundoora
What do you need?
- Create and implement marketing strategy across the business
- Create bespoke marketing ads to promote the brand
- Design of marketing content including EDMs, posters, branded
merchandise, catalogues, and other marketing material
- Coordinate targeted marketing campaigns and promotions to generate
new and existing customer leads and application conversions.
- Marketing campaigns and application conversion optimisation are
executed as planned - # of leads generated and converted to applications and # of applications converted to settled loans.
- Help expand the business's digital marketing presence
- Experience in marketing and developing marketing campaigns (Financial Services experience is a bonus!)
- Diverse technology skillset to create content & paid advertising (Adobe, Canva, MS Suite, MailChimp, Google analytics)
- A good understanding of digital content and marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong social media skills
- Highly creative and skilled in content writing
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To learn more about this position please call Lachie
on 0433 370 224
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.