Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with a growing company in the strategic property investment space in search of an Contract Administrator.
They are looking for an Contract Administrator to work closely with the Director. The right candidate will be someone who is motivated by career progression.What’s in it for you?
What You'll Do:
- Immediate start
- Exposure to the dynamic and rewarding world of property investment, land sales, and mortgage broking
- Competitive salary
- Inner Melbourne Location - South Yarra
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to work under a director who will act as a mentor
- Established business with fantastic growth plans
- Excellent career progression and growth opportunities
What We're Looking For:
- Coordinate and administer contracts to ensure smooth operations within the firm.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and internal teams to facilitate effective communication.
- Assist in the preparation and review of contractual agreements.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to contracts.
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines to ensure timely completion.
- Collaborate with various departments to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- A dynamic and enthusiastic professional with a passion for the property investment industry.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Xavier on 0439 565 880 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.