Woods & Co Recruitment
has collaborated with a renowned aged care company in Australia, assisting them in the search for a dynamic and high-energy Operations Analyst to join their team as a Roster Guidance Controller. This temporary role is a unique opportunity to engage with sites daily, rule out problems, and ensure seamless roster management within a well-known aged care organisation.
Utilising your quantitative background, you will analyse and interpret data, ensuring precision and accuracy in all dimensions of roster management. Proactively identifying and resolving issues related to roster control will be a key aspect of the role, showcasing strong problem-solving skills. Effective stakeholder communication is essential as you engage with sites daily, address concerns, and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve roster management goals.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability to work in a high-energy and intensive role and is flexible to work from 8 am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday, for the duration of the 3-6 month intensive role. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- 3-6 month contract role.
- $500 - $1,000 Daily Rate.
- Work-life balance.
- Dedicated workspace.
- Food provided.
- Uber transportation support.
- Internal support for project success.
What do you need?
- Apply your expertise in operational efficiency improvement
- Effectively engage with sites on a daily basis, addressing concerns, and collaborating with stakeholders to achieve roster management goals.
- Utilise your quantitative background to analyse and interpret data, ensuring precision and accuracy in all dimensions of roster management.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues related to roster control, showcasing strong problem-solving skills.
- Work collaboratively with teams, bringing your energy and enthusiasm to contribute to the success of the mission.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in operational efficiency improvement, preferably in areas such as rostering, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to engage effectively with sites and teams.
- Proven ability to work in a high-energy and intensive role, with a focus on problem-solving.
- Quantitative background with the ability to analyse data and provide actionable insights.
- Flexibility to work from 8 am to 8 pm, for the duration of the 3-6 month intensive role.
If you’re as excited by this opportunity as we are, then run, don’t walk and hit the APPLY NOW
To find out more about this position please contact: Shea McNutt
on 0407 163 529
or email email@example.com
. Aydin Oflay
on 0458 521 724
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.