Woods & Co
are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician
to undertake a variety of tasks relating to commercial restaurant kitchens. Your job will involve an array of maintenance within fast food franchises across the southeast of Victoria, troubleshooting malfunctions and maintaining and repairing food processing appliances. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Up to $90k + super and optional overtime
- Awesome company culture
- Real career Progression
- South-Eastern suburbs based
- Immediate Start
What do you need?
- Undertaking planned and ad-hoc maintenance tasks to ensure equipment is working as required and is compliant with safety regulations.
- Diagnosing faults with equipment and troubleshooting in order to minimise equipment downtime and ensure that critical services remain operational.
- Implementing preventative maintenance measures and scheduling regular maintenance and cleaning programs, in addition to providing operational support and training to other staff.
- Relevant maintenance experience for a minimum of 5 years.
- A grade license is beneficial but not essential.
- White card.
- Scissor lift or boom ticket.
- Tech-savvy of new technology in the electrical industry.
- The ability to fault-find.
- Solve a problem quickly.
- Lead from the front with our team.
- Work independently.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Martini
on 0473 473 744
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.