Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with Australia's leading provider of SaaS tech solutions to the mortgage lending industry with their platform being the industry standard in the provision of digital loan lodgement and assessment. They are searching for an experienced Account Manager with experience in the FinTech space to look after their strategic commercial partnerships.
The successful candidate will have a strategic, product and data focused approach to the sale of software solution's. Ideally this candidate will also be able to leverage their experience in the mortgage / banking or Fintech industries.
What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Competitive market rate base salary + uncapped commission from deal 1
- Realistic OTE of $250K in year 1
- favourable sales cycle relative to deal size given the platforms prior success and recognition.
- Long-term stability and growth within the company
- Great culture and supportive team with a flat and humble structure
- Growing, reputable and stable company
- learn from a large and experienced commercial team of 30
What do you need?
- You will be managing the end to end strategic partnerships process of our (SaaS) platform that enhances lender’s origination experience.
- Use data driven industry insights to engage in regular strategy meetings and customer engagements across your lender portfolio.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships across our lender partners.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise revenues and partner engagement.
- You will ensure comprehensive ongoing account management of your clients.
- Collaborate across a cross functional team, such as product, training, contracts, administration, and marketing.
- You will be a key figure in client feedback loops on our product suite
- Expert in B2B strategic partnerships and can build relationships at all levels of business.
- You will have the ability to influence stakeholders at a high level and be commercially astute.
- An outstanding track record of acquiring new business is essential.
- As our clients are located all over Australia, you will travel interstate from time to time for meetings or events.
- You want to work for a company at the forefront of technology innovation in the mortgage industry.
- The ability and presence to prepare and present successfully to all levels of clients.
- Strong skills & experience managing client expectations and relationships.
- Organised and able to meet & maintain deadlines.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Charlie Cormack
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.