Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with an internationally renowned forex trading firm located in the CBD. Our client is looking for sales driven professionals to help drive the company’s growth.
The business requires an individual to build, maintain and manage the relationships between international affiliates of the organisation.
The successful individual will be an experienced salesperson, account manager or business development manager with demonstrated people skills and great ability to build rapport.
This is a diverse role that requires someone with experience not only in sales.What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super + monthly commission
- Melbourne CBD office location with flexible hours and WFH
- Join an internationally renowned trading firm
- Comprehensive training program to develop your knowledge of FX sales and trading strategies
- Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the industry
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Ongoing career development opportunities within the company
- Build relationships/partnerships with national and international affiliates
- Execute high-frequency trading strategies in the foreign exchange market.
- Conduct thorough market analysis, including technical and fundamental analysis, to identify profitable trading opportunities.
- Work with a team in Melbourne, with larger team’s interstate and overseas
- Manage B2B clients (initial brokers, money managers, social media influencers)
- Use CRM systems to prospect, hunt and monitor new business
- Foster warm leads
- Utilise cutting-edge trading platforms and tools to execute trades and optimise trading performance.
Nice to haves?
- Recently graduated
- Proven high performance sales ability
- A keen interest in the trading markets
- Be a motivated, ambitious, and self-driven individual
- Ability and eagerness to commit to the role
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or a related field (advanced degrees preferred)
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For further information please contact Xavier
- 0439 565 880 – email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NB: You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.