Are you an experienced and dynamic Events Coordinator ready to take on a challenging role with one of Australia and New Zealand's leading trades retail brands? Join the events team and play a crucial part in organising, project managing, and executing exceptional corporate events, including the prestigious trade expos, supplier events, team expos, and various ad-hoc events.
In this role, you'll contribute to planning and executing 11 major events annually across Australia and New Zealand, accommodating 1600-3000 attendees per event. You'll work closely with the events team to deliver engaging events that align with the business agenda for team, supplier, retail, and commercial customer engagement.
Your responsibilities extend to providing on-the-ground support, delivery, and advice for key events, collaborating with internal teams, external agencies, and key stakeholders. You'll also play a pivotal role in assisting in corporate affairs, commercial operations, and marketing activities, sitting in the corporate affairs teams.
To flourish in this role, you’ll need experience in coordinating tradeshows and exhibitions, with a high level of attention to detail. You'll need to think on your feet, problem solve, manage a capable team and deliver exceptional service offerings. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $80,000 - $85,000 + Super.
- Burnley office location.
- Opportunity for flexible and hybrid work arrangements (WFH).
- Time in lieu for events outside of business hours.
- Full time contractual role till November.
- Flexibility to travel to events across Australia and New Zealand.
- Travel expenses, flights, accommodation, and car coverage covered for.
What do you need?
- Contribute to the planning and execution of 11 major events annually across Australia and New Zealand.
- Manage the end-to-end operations on event day.
- Provide on-the-ground support, delivery, and advice for key events, collaborating with internal teams, external agencies, and key stakeholders.
- Assist in corporate affairs, commercial operations, and marketing activities, sitting in the corporate affairs team.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of marketing and event management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload.
- Working cooperatively with the event team.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to work long hours during event days, and flexibility to work occasional weekends.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ability to problem solve.
If you’re as excited by this opportunity as we are, then run, don’t walk and hit the APPLY NOW
To find out more about this position please contact: Shea McNutt
on 0407 163 529
or email email@example.com. Aydin Oflay
on 0458 521 724
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.