Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with a luxury Real Estate brand who pride themselves on being the best in the industry!
They are looking for an Executive Assistant who is mature, extremely organised, with a can-do attitude! This role will act as the primary point of contact for the CEO and Sales Director, managing their schedules and prioritising tasks, What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $120,000 - $140,000 + Super (dependant on experience)
- A dynamic and rewarding work environment.
- The opportunity to further develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Work with one of Melbourne’s leading and forward-thinking real estate agencies
What do you need:
- Monthly Board meeting coordination, collate and circulate papers, agendas, actions, and minutes
- Coordinate company wide events with an external company, ensuring seamless execution
- Prepare and review documents, presentations and reports
- Provide administrative support to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the executive team
- Coordinate and manage meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- General correspondence, diary and email management, phone calls, managing priorities and expenses
- Demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Event Management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please email Phoebee
at firstname.lastname@example.org Woods & Co Recruitment
is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members, and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.