Woods & Co
have partnered with one of Australia’s top luxury Build-to-Rent property operators with a number of premium assets located across the eastern seaboard.
They are seeking an experienced senior level Facility Manager to work on one of their new landmark buildings located in the heart of Melbourne’s thriving cultural precincts. With a mix of leisure, apartments, commercial and more, this building is a level up on its competitors.
The portfolio of buildings will grow due to further investment of additional buildings already in the pipeline, allowing a genuine growth path for the future incumbent.
If you have experience managing assets that are complex in nature and technically challenging, this opportunity would be too good to miss. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Up to $160k package plus benefits (experience dependant)
- Monday to Friday opportunity
- Stand-alone role with full autonomy
- Opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most revered developers
- St Kilda Location
What do you need?
- Managing the overall hard & soft services for a premium grade Build-To-Rent asset based in Melbourne.
- Delivering a high-quality service to clients, tenants, and stakeholders, ensuring their needs are met.
- Lead all maintenance functions.
- Assist in the management of annual maintenance budgets, monitoring expenses, and seeking cost-effective solutions without compromising quality or resident satisfaction.
- Carry out the delivery of capital works and ongoing operational projects.
- Maintain a strong focus on safety protocols and regulations, conducting regular safety inspections, and implementing corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs using computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Proven experience in building maintenance management, preferably in a luxury residential setting.
- Strong technical knowledge of building systems, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and building codes.
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call for emergencies as required.
If you are an experienced Facility Manager, looking to work client side with one of Australia’s leading property companies, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.