Our client is a leading private property developer that specialise in master planned industrial developments. With a pipeline of over $200m worth of developments and due to a number of recent project wins, they now have an immediate need for an experienced finance/bookkeeper/assistant accountant to join their team.
Some of the key responsibilities include the following:
Your Skills & Experience
- Manage all payroll functions
- Payroll preparation
- Quarterly superannuation processing
- Customer statements & reminder notices
- Prepare pricing, stage costing and estate costs for submission to management for approval.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable tasks
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense reconciliation, petty cash accounts, credit card statements
- Liaison with external accountants as required
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Provide commercial finance business partnering support to Directors.
- Support compliance and best practice across the business and continually review existing policy, process, and procedures in a drive towards best practice financial management.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field
- At least 2/5 years of relevant Accounting/Bookkeeping experience
- Experienced in Excel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Programs
- Exceptional experience with Xero
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
Please click "apply" if you feel that you fit the above criteria.