Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with Australia’s leading car care group based in Mulgrave who have created their own monopoly market through rapid growth and acquisition. This company offers a fun working environment and the serious growth within the business.
Due to the rapid growth, this client is seeking multiple Fleet Coordinators with customer service or administrative background to provide excellent customer service and coordinate tasks when provided. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $60,000 + Super
- Join a company that champions career progression
- National Presence Offices all over Australia
- Collaborative and fun team environment
- Friday team lunches
- South-East location | Onsite parking
- Birthday lunch of your choice
What do you need?
- Collaborate with the team to address ad-hoc duties
- Create invoices and provide customer documentation promptly
- Keep a daily customer service log to ensure smooth operations
- Action all new orders, product and service issues within the set KPI
- Regularly liaise with customer and clients through email and phone
- Coordinate shipments of stock to various locations
- Follow up on orders / installations
- Process and approve creditor invoices for contractor applications
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service, retail, hospitality, OR administrator position
- Team player
- Excellent communication
- Can do attitude
If this is a role that is of interest to you, someone you know or someone within your professional network, hit Apply Now
or call Harry Prendergast
on 0418 751 856 Or email@example.com
for a confidential discussion.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.