Woods & Co Recruitment
have proudly partnered with this iconic venue in the heart of Werribee.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and popular venue with a support team environment. The right candidate will report to the Venue manager and assist with the smooth operations of this fast-paced venue, looking after a great team of bartenders and front of house team, assisting with rosters, assisting the bar managing the work flow, and most importantly, being the first point of call for the reservations.
You'll be working with some of the best operators at this old-school hospo style venue where providing top service is essential to their ethos. This venue has a great working environment, boundless opportunity to build on your current skills and move up in your hospo career.
The successful candidate will have had experience bar managing preferably in a busy larger venue or a nightclub. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super
- Work with an established venue
- Full time
- Close knit, fun and fast paced team
- Work closely with the FOH Manager and operations team
- A chance to be a core piece of this amazing well-established business
- Be involved with a fun and vibrant organisation
- Set days off
- Rotating rosters for a better work life balance
What do you need?
- Daily assistant venue management of this multifaceted venue
- Opening and closing procedures
- Manage RSA proficiently
- Work closely with the Venue Manager
- Working closely with Security and escalate potential hazards in a timely manner
- Staff inductions, training and development
- Assistance with Managing rosters and time sheets.
- Assistance with the control of Labour
- Assistance with overseeing the Functions & Events
- Manage the busy reservations and hosting team.
- Assistance with VCGLR, Wyndham City responsibilities
- Experience in assistant venue operations with a hospitality background
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience with reservations and hosting
- Experience in a fast paced, big venue
- Be outgoing, positive attitude and willing to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Extremely reliable & approachable
- Organised, and have an innate ability to prioritise
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritise tasks
- RSA essential
- Full working rights required
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW
! We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please call Abby
on 0412 220 920
or email email@example.com.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.