Woods and Co are proud to have partnered up with one of Melbourne’s leading commercial builders. The company was established 27 years ago and has been growing fast and delivering exceptional projects all over Melbourne. What do you need to know?
What do you need?
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality/industry standards safely
- Running a crew of 5-8 men
- Liaising with other trades on site
- Help with planning activities onsite
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will present as a clear and approachable communicator both contract and client-based
- Previous experience working on projects between 4-10 Million
What’s in it for you?
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Own transport
- White/red card
- Good understanding of formwork, groundworks, concrete and structures
- Good timekeeping
- Client-focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Ability to hit the ground running on major contracts
You will be offered a secure full-time role, offering a salary of $130,000 + Super + Car + EBA Rates, We also offer excellent support and a friendly team environment with plenty of opportunity for growth within the business. If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to email@example.com