Woods & Co have partnered up with one of Melbourne's top commercial landscape contractors who're continuously expanding and have multiple contracts already signed off for December which has brought on the need to bring on an experienced Foreman to join the team.What do you do?
The work can be very intricate and detailed, and solid knowledge and experience in soft and hard landscaping are essential.
What do you need?
- Working cooperatively as well as individually
- Assisting elsewhere when required
- Working around machinery
- Experience in soft and hard landscaping
- Experience in streetscape work
- Planting diagrams
- Mulching and soil conditioning
- New Planting
- Turf installations
- Rotary hoeing
- Garden edging
- Stepping stone paths
- Tree and stump removal
- High level pruning, tree care and tree assessment
- Irrigation installations
- Bobcat and excavation work
- Landscape design and construction
What’s in it for you?
- 2 years minimum experience as a Foreman
- Must be qualified in landscaping
- Ability to operate machinery including Excavators
- Experience with all aspects of landscape and civil works
- Experience and ability to work to a time frame
- Current white card
- Full drivers license
- Full PPE
- Salary Package of $90,000 + Super + Car
- Progression within the company available
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.