Woods & Co Recruitment
are inviting applications for a Talent & Culture General Manager
to join a community based organisation in Frankston.
Working with a team of like minded, community focused individuals you'll be rewarded with multiple benefits like a centre membership & extremely flexible working arrangements.
This opportunity is a chance to really entrench yourself in a community focused business whilst putting your expertise to work. With over 300 employees across 2 centres, this role provides you an opportunity to come in and really make it your own!What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $110k - $120k + Super
- No two days the same; incredible diversity in the role
- Flexible working arrangement
- Lead a fantastic, established team
- A workplace that is a positive and trusting environment
- Fast-paced with plenty of laughs
What do you need?
- Oversee the 3 HR team members and assist them with their duties
- Strategically plan the HR plans moving forwards
- Design and deliver strategies to create a culture of trust, collaboration, and accountability
- Design and lead initiatives to maximise the engagement of employees
- Advise and coach managers and employees on complex performance management, grievances, policies, and procedures
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to relate to a range of people; CEOs to front-line staff
- Management experience in HR
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Commercially minded
- A people’s person
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If this sounds like you, please don't delay and APPLY NOW
! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Lachie Topp
on 0433 370 224
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.