Woods & Co
are really excited to be partnering with a group of businesses across a variety of industries on their journey to bring a highly experienced and engaging General Manager to join their team and come along for the ride as they look to grow beyond 2024.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Up to $130,000 + super + car and scope for potential KPI structured bonuses.
- An exciting workplace with something different every day, always have something different in your day.
- Escape the city traffic by being based between Geelong, Werribee and Epping.
- Immediate start for the right person and being able to work directly alongside the company director.
- Be in a people-facing position and be able to drive & inspire every day.
What do you need?
- Implement measurable processes to encourage growth across each facet of the organisation.
- Be out and about between locations as a reliable resource to a range of different personnel.
- Liaise and advise on a number of issues with a large range of stakeholders.
- Hold all facets of the business accountable by setting an impressive precedent.
- Oversee financials and target areas of improvement and then find actionable solutions.
- Be relied upon to make tough decisions within a structured working environment.
- Proven experience across organisations within sales, logistics or franchising at either a smaller or large scale.
- Strong business and financial acumen to target growth areas internally and implement necessary processes.
- Flexibility to operate on the fly, be hands-on to see first-hand the operations in place.
- Previous experience in scaling profitable businesses.
- Relevant educational background will be seen favourably but not absolutely essential.
- Commercial acumen (Legal, Contracts, P&L, budgets, Go-to-market strategy, and execution success).
- Communication skills built around collaboration, empathy and understanding.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Martini on 0473 473 744.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.