Woods & Co Recruitment
are proud to have partnered with this hospitality group that epitomises genuine hospitality, and culinary artistry that is showcasing the finest ingredients paired with the bar classics and superior event and dining offerings, this role really has it all.
As the Head Chef, you need a sound understanding of the end-to-end kitchen management and an ability to turn over large covers up to 600 on any one shift. You’ll need to excel in multitasking, seamlessly managing both al a carte service and event catering simultaneously, lead your team by example and have a diverse knowledge of different cuisines. You’ll need to posses the operational knowledge and hospitality service to flourish in this role.
Your role entails not only delivering consistently outstanding cuisine but also maintaining strict control over variable costs. Additionally, you will be responsible for recruiting, training, and nurturing a successful team and culture. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $95,000 - $100,000 + Super
- Full Time
- Melbourne location
- Brand new luxury dining and event space
- Chance to be involved within a fun and dynamic organisation
- Work alongside management to support you in delivering excellence
What do you need?
- Have a positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team and develop career progression
- Demonstrate the ability to build a highly talented and motivated team with strong creative abilities.
- Lead your team on shift and ensure seamless service operations
- Carry out ordering, menu costings, stocktake, rosters and liaising with management on deliverables.
- Reporting on costs, wastage and labour
- 4 years experience as a Head Chef within a premium dining environment
- Fluent Writing and verbal skill
- Full, unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Experience in event catering required
- Possess the insight to evaluate operational performance and implement enhancements
- Must be available across a full 7 day roster including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately! For more information please contact Abby on 0412 220 920
or email email@example.com.
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted