Woods & Co
have partnered with a visionary leader in the real estate and lifestyle industry, renowned for shaping the urban landscape and redefining luxury living. Founded in 2013, this design-focused brand has become a driving force in innovative architecture and curated lifestyle experiences. With a portfolio exceeding $10 billion, the brand has established itself as a key player in Australia's luxury lifestyle and design scene and has seen rapid growth over the last 12-18 months.
Notably, the group is venturing into wellness and requires a Head of People and Culture to lead the end-to-end process, designing and implementing people
experiences that prioritise the team and contribute to our vision. Your key role includes launching an innovative concept dedicated to a luxurious environment focused on wellness, longevity, and reverse ageing.
It’s not just a gym, it’s a second home. A sanctuary for the body and mind. Creating community and connection, mindfulness, movement, strength, fitness, recovery, nutrition, and personal care.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Generous Salary Package
- Access to a free membership at an exclusive, luxury health club
- Work in a state of the art building - Collingwood location
- Join an organisation experiencing extreme growth
- Manage a new wave of growth alongside multiple locations opening in 2024
- Utilise the ongoing support of an HR Business Partner
- Report to, and work alongside the General Manager
- Interstate travel opportunities
What do you need?
- Ensure a seamless connection between the company's strategy and People & Culture strategy to drive excellence and productivity.
- Be extremely comfortable and confident working under multiple awards
- Implement and lead a performance management process and undertake regular reviews
- Support leaders to coach and develop their teams to unleash their full potential. Coach leaders to navigate difficult conversations.
- Develop learning and capability frameworks to be used across the board.
- Ensure the team culture and engagement is high, running ongoing engagement surveys to gauge any change that need to be implemented.
- Ensure our organisational structure continues to align with our growing business and implement change where needed.
- Ensure compliance across all systems, including maintenance and accuracy.
- Assist leaders with recruitment, both directly and through recruitment agencies.
- Roll out a seamless onboarding and induction process.
- Develop, review, and share relevant People & Culture policies and processes.
- Put together relevant contracts, letters and any further team communications as required.
- 3+ years of proven successful experience leading a People & Culture business unit
- Proven experience in a People & Culture Business Partner role or a role at a similar level
- Experience will be gained within a similar industry
- Experience in a growth / scale up environment
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Business, HR or similar will be highly regarded
- Strong influencing skills at the senior leadership / executive level
- High systems proficiency, ideally having undertaken an ERP implementation in a previous role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in developing policies and procedures
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW below! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please email email@example.com
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate, and we encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.