Woods & Co
have partnered with Australia’s leading commercial property tech organisation. This start-up company has hit the ground running and has shaken up the commercial property space. With a well-established client list and a strong pipeline of work, this outstanding opportunity will not be around for long.
The ideal candidate will boast a successful track record within the commercial real estate and sales industries and will have the ability to lead a team and hit the ground running. This role is pivotal for further expansion and success of the business, will focus on driving revenue, facilitate the onboarding new salespeople and fostering an A-Grade high-achieving sales team. Whats in it for you?
What do you do?
- $150k-190K + bonus
- Docklands Location | WFH
- Potential for ESOP (equity)
- Company backed by leading industry investors
- Collaborative, innovative and inclusive work environment
- Join an emerging leading player in the Australian commercial real estate industry
What do you need?
- Lead and mentor a team of salespeople to surpass sales targets
- Expand the sales team and manage internal recruitment processes
- Deliver sales reports to senior management
- Analyse sales data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts
- Develop and implement sales training programs for the sales team
- Effectively manages sales expenses and achieve budgeted sales objectives
- Transact and close deals
- Leverage off an existing network of tenants / investors to generate requirements
- Identify new opportunities through the CRM database
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Harry Prendergast on 0418 751 856 or via email email@example.com
- The ideal candidate will have over 10 years experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets
- Proven track record in a sales leadership position
- A rich knowledge of the Australian commercial real estate landscape, including key players and stakeholders
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.