Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with an exciting Melbourne based fintech company & are on the look out for an experienced loan processor to join their team. Offering a technology based service where everyday Aussies can assess if there loan rates match up with others on the market, this is a program that each and every person can use meaning no shortage of work - ever!What do you do?
Processing loan applications and leading them through the application process to settlement. Reporting to your Team Leader daily, you'll also be liaising with banks, solicitors, accountants and appropriate third parties.
What's in it for you:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Administration & support
- Provide; trust, integrity & passion.
- Schedule meetings.
- Track and monitor files.
- Maintain CRM system.
- Prepare and follow up loan documentation.
- Meet critical metrics & Targets.
- You'll be using email, phone and face-to-face communication methods.
- Further to those listed above, you will take care of mortgage brokers, real-estate agencies, conveyancers etc.
- $70,000 + Super + Bi-annual bonus
- Monday - Friday (flexible WFH arrangements)
- Immediate start.
- Inner CBD suburb location
- Close to Public Transport & Parking
- New company so help build the culture from the get go!
- Transparent career progression. (Senior Administration, management, lending)
- A financially stable company that will explode with growth (backed by multiple well known individuals in the financial space)
- 2 + year Home lending experience in Brokerage business
- Strong communication & customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately..
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please connect with Hish Nidam at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hisham-nidam-5366ba58/
NB: You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.