Woods & Co Recruitment
has partnered with the market leader in large scale Industrial real estate. Due to an internal promotion our client are looking for an Investment Analyst to join their team.
The main objective of this role is to be dedicated to providing analytical support
to the Capital Market’s team to increase their effectiveness and financial
performance in the Industrial market. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- Competitive salary with ongoing salary reviews
- The opportunity to work alongside market leading national directors
- Work on deal sizes up-to 1 billion dollars
- Inner Melbourne Location
- Great company culture
- Bright and beautifully fitted office
- Established business with fantastic brand recognition
- Excellent career progression
Working alongside the Director in sourcing & valuing new opportunities you will use your specialised skills to
- Value assets & return metrics
- Manage campaign due diligence queries
- Produce detailed marketing reports
- Create and deliver best in class pitch documents for major assets
- Create and deliver pitch documents for major assets
- Report on market trends
- Source, collect and collate sales state sales data to prepare analysis
What do you need:
- Strong knowledge of discounted cash flows
- Commercial or Industrial valuation experience
- Asset valuation experience (Qualified)
- A desire to play an integral in Australia's largest retail real estate transaction
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Melanie Nguyen Don on 0458 521 724 or Hish Nidam @email@example.com or 0434 067 951
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.