Woods & Co
have partnered with a rapidly growing IT solutions company. With business currently booming they’re in need of a Junior Management Accountant.What's in it for you?
- $65,000 - $75,000+ super
- Regular Incremental Salary increases
- Rapidly Growing Company
- Southeast Location
- Full Training And Development Provided | Work Alongside The Director
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to advance their career within the organisation. With a clear career path outlined, this role serves as a stepping stone to a Junior Finance Manager position. Ongoing professional development and training programs will be provided to support your growth and success.What do you do?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (CA/CPA or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in management accounting roles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please email email@example.com Or Call : 0439 565 880
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences.
We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted*