Woods & Co Recruitment
are excited to be searching for a Machine Operator to join a thriving manufacturing company who are industry leaders in their field. The company work with a variety of different clients in differing industries such as cosmetic, alcohol, food and more. Entering into their next phase of growth, they are looking for a new machine operator to join the tight-knit team.
The successful candidate will be a fast learner, possess a keen eye for detail, and enjoy the ease of repetition. If this role sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $25/hour + Super | 37.5 hours weekly
- Opportunity for regular overtime
- 1.5 X hourly overtime rate on weekdays, 2 X hourly overtime rate for Saturday work
- Tight-knit company culture
- Full, extensive training provided onsite
- Quarterly staff events
- South Eastern Location | Free onsite parking
- Career development opportunities
What do you need?
- Thoroughly reading instructions for each job
- Machine Operation
- Assessing products for imperfections
- General warehouse/factory duties
- Operating computers efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude & eagerness to work
- Computer literacy
- Good written communication skills
- Good tenure in previous roles
- Comfortable doing overtime/working on weekends occasionally
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Riley
on 0459 979 638
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.