Woods and Co Recruitment
have teamed up with a Plumbing Industry Leader. We are looking for an experienced Qualified Maintenance Plumber to join their ranks and help them succeed in supplying their customers with a Tier 1 service.
Working on a Monday to Friday basis reporting to the Director, as a Qualified Maintenance Plumber you will be at the forefront of the company, performing preventative maintenance on plumbing and pipe systems as well as repairs. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $50 - $60/ph + Super + Overtime.
- Specialist Tool Supplied.
- Company Car + Fuel Card.
- Career Progression.
- Immediate Start Available.
What do you need?
- Plumbing maintenance of commercial and residential sites, as well as roof leak identification.
- Interpretation and installation of plumbing plans, ensuring tasks are completed promptly.
- Completion of projects whilst upholding the company's highest quality.
- Adhering to OH&S regulations.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Maintenance Plumber.
- Well-structured, the ability to stick to strict time constraints.
- Able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Mechanical & Technical aptitude, display initiative.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please call Anthony Bouios on 0497 865 092
or email Anthony.Bouios@woodsco.com.au Woods & Co Recruitment
is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members, and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.