Woods & Co Recruitment
have partnered with one of Melbourne’s reputable multi-division construction and interior fit-out company’s, as they seek a dynamic Marketing Manager! Take charge of the brand from digital, social media to tender submissions. Drive innovative marketing strategies to elevate the brand, generate value for clients and the company! What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $90,000 - $110,000 + super
- Opportunity to progress and grow as the business does
- Dynamic role, managing all facets of marketing activities
- Room to get creative and introduce new ideas
- Work in conjunction with external clients
What do you need:
- You will be responsible for coordinating 60-100 page tenders, working closely with the estimations team
- Use adaptive copywriting styles to suit differing audiences but always keeping the company’s tone
- Develop and implement SEO strategies in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Ideation of social media content, publish and share engaging content daily/weekly in accordance with
- Oversee the design and set up of Social Media accounts i.e. LinkedIn, Instagram
- Research and pitch new ideas for Social Media & Digital content in order to develop brand awareness
- You will have at least 6-7 years of strong copywriting experience and a mature approach
- You will come from a Construction/Industry Related background
- You will have evidence of Social Media success
- You will have both an autonomous and collaborative working ability
- You will be creative yet strategic
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please call Phoebee
on 0407 891 695
or email firstname.lastname@example.org Woods & Co Recruitment
is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members, and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted