Woods & Co
have partnered with a well known established footwear brand with a reliable presence. Reporting into the Head of Planning, the Merchandise Planner will play a pivotal role in order to drive the business performance through your analytical mindset, with reporting, analysis & coordination to achieve best target outcomes.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated retail planning experience, ambition to succeed whilst joining a rapidly growing organisation!What's in it for you?
What do you do:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- 50% staff discount
- Career progression within the organisation
- Immediate start available
- Alexandria Location
- Supportive team | Complete end to end training
- Fun working culture
- Easily accessible via transport & car
What do you need:
- Manage product plans, by brand, car, margins & quantities
- Demand Forecasting - predicting future trends, based on historical data, marketing analysis & current trends
- Seasonal Planning and Promotions - Planning for seasonal changes and promotional events, adjusting inventory and sales forecasts accordingly to maximize opportunities and minimize excess inventory.
- Assortment planning - Working with buyers and merchandisers to plan the product assortment for different store locations or online platforms
- Risk Management - Identifying potential risks to the merchandise planning process and implementing strategies to mitigate these risks, such as overstock situations, changing market trends, or supply chain disruptions
- Prior retail planning experience (Footwear/ fashion preferable)
- Highly commercial with a trading and future forecasting mindset
- Experience within a vertical business model is desirable
- AP21 experience (Highly advantageous)
- Keen eye for detail with an analytical mindset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately!
on 0400 478 061
to discuss in further detail!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements!*