Woods & Co Recruitment
has partnered with a property investment strategy mortgage brokerage firm located in South Yarra; this is a great position for a qualified Mortgage Broker who is looking for greater work life balance.What's in it for you?
What will you do?
- Excellent benefits
- Supportive management who invest in their team
- Great team culture – regularly scheduled team events and incentives
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to manage your own client data base
What you need?
- Assessing and educating yourself on the financial position and circumstances of a potential borrower
- Analysing and comparing different home loan options available to the client; Researching the market to determine or source a mortgage product suitable for the client
- Assisting the client with obtaining pre-approval for a mortgage loan
- Collecting all relevant documentation (bank statements, payslips, etc.)
- Completion of the mortgage application loan
- Ensuring compliance with banking and financial legislation on the state and federal levels.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately.
- 2+ years in a Mortgage Broking
- MFAA or FBAA accredited
- Loan processing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills on both a written and verbal level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For any enquires about the role please contact Hish Nidam via linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/hisham-nidam-5366ba58/
NB: You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.