Woods & Co
has partnered with an established yet growing FMCG manufacturer that requires an experienced Bookkeeper to handle a range of office admin duties, with a particular focus on accounts payable (AP).
The successful candidate will have demonstrated AP, bookkeeping, and general office administration experience, as well as an energetic and positive attitude.What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $60k - 70k + super
- Bayswater location
- Established manufacturer in a huge-growth area
- A culture that focuses on teamwork and support
What do you need?
- Manage accounts payable end to end function
- Bookkeeping duties
- Ad-hoc office duties
- Liaise with warehouse when necessary
- Liaise with suppliers when necessary
- Demonstrated bookkeeping and AP experience
- Fantastic communication
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Energetic and ambitious
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Lachie Topp
on 0433 370 224
. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.