Woods & Co Recruitment
have teamed up with a national industry leader in the staircases industry. We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator to come on board a high-quality expanding team.
Working on a Monday to Friday basis, reporting to the State Manager, as an Office Coordinator you will provide a range of support to both internal and external stakeholders. The right candidate will have previous experience in an Office Coordinator position and has previously helped a whole office run smoothly, whilst working autonomously. What’s in it for you?
What do you do?
- $60,000 - $70,000 + super (dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to make the role your own!
- Work with a close-knit, passionate team who value positive and open communication
- Opportunity for growth & progression in this position, with regular performance reviews
What do you need:
- As the first point of contact, you will handle enquiries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Handle receptionist duties – answer and direct calls to the team
- Maintain the office environment.
- Data entry
- Schedule appointments and manage travel arrangements.
- Maintain and update databases on project management tools
- Ensure the whole office runs smoothly
- Previous experience as an Office Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Experience in project management tools is highly regarded
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately.
For a confidential discussion please call Phoebee
on 0407 891 695
or email email@example.com Woods & Co Recruitment
is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce that values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, all members, and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.