Woods & Co
have partnered with a highly successful & multifaceted organisation within the security industry. The client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager that can hit the ground running to oversee staff and manage key client relationships.
With the security company contracted to one of Melbourne’s largest multi-purpose entertainment complexes, you will have the opportunity to be surrounded by Melbourne’s most exciting events. What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $90,000- $100,000 + Super + Car + Fuel (dependant on experience)
- Company car + fuel card
- Docklands Location
- Career progression | Job security
- Exposure to Melbourne’s most exciting events
What do you need?
- Manage and oversee staff | Provide hands-on leadership to site staff
- Develop and maintain strong relationships through a program of visits and well-developed communication strategy
- Ensure OH&S guidelines are abided by and met
- Finance Control
- Review and respond to weekly/monthly reports
- Identify new business opportunities
- Oversee site rosters
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the events or security industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in Operations Management
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Valid Security Licence
- A strong commitment to the role - willingness to go above and beyond
- Outstanding communication, organisation, and presentation
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Harry on 0418751856
or email email@example.com We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants of all abilities. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted and meet the above requirements.