Woods & Co
have partnered with a payroll services provider for recruitment agencies across Australia. Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, we're looking for a manager of payroll services.
If you want to be very client facing role and guide a team of payroll officers, this is the role for you! What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Lovely new St Kilda Rd Office
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Genuine and clear career progression opportunities
- Hybrid working model - WFH 3 days a week
- Great learning and development opportunities | leadership training
- Regular team events
- Supportive management structure empowering employees to balance work and personal priorities
- Wellness days
What do you need?
- Building strong client relationships with a focus on delivery
- Provide contractor payroll services, working with recruitment agencies
- Contractor & employee on-boarding
- liaising and supporting clients and contractors with with timesheet and payroll queries
- Provide support e.g. quotes, proposals and presentations as needed
- Ensure payroll delivery adheres to compliance standards
- Contractor payroll experience - ideally working in recruitment
- Understanding of payroll compliance
- Management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Modern Awards and other state and industry legislation
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent software/computer skills
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Xavier
on 0439 565 880.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.