Woods & Co Recruitment
has partnered with a Melbourne based marketing agency who are proving to be a driving force for Aussie eCommerce brands wanting to grow through paid marketing.
With a strong track record of consistent growth, they're now looking to further expand their team with another Performance Marketer
In this role, you will be a key strategist in formulating successful paid Google and Facebook advertising campaigns for clients, ensuring that the campaigns and strategies meet and exceed their expectations.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- Great work flexibility
- $90,000 - $110,000 + Super (candidate dependant)
- Excellent career growth with ongoing internal training and skill development programs
- Opportunity to work with brands with strong budgets for marketing
- Join a driven, energetic, and hungry team of experts
What do you need?
- Create & optimise paid advertising campaigns on search engines & social media platforms - Google, Meta, TikTok.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitoring budgets and adjusting bids to raise ROAS
- Track KPIs to assess performance issues
- Produce video reports & communicate with clients over video calls
- Be creative in formulating new campaigns
- Keep on top of PPC & SMA trends
- Previous experience in paid marketing (Google, Meta, TikTok)
- Experience managing upwards of $10,000/month in ad spend
- Experience working directly with clients advising on how their ad spend is being managed
- Be an analytical thinker and have strong attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator, proactive learner, and collaborator
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Rob McCormack
on 0417 829 983
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We strongly encourage all applicants no matter their race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.