Woods & Co
have partnered with an industry leading multi-disciplinary compounding pharmacy and are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist In-charge to join their team!
As a Pharmacist-in-Charge you'll oversee the compounding pharmacy operations, ensuring safe, high-quality medication preparation and demonstrating strong leadership.
What's in it for you
What do you do?
- Brisbane Location
- 9-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Be a part of an expanding pharmaceutical group.
- $115,000 + Super (dependent on experience)
What do you need?
- Oversee all aspects of both sterile and non-sterile compounding
- Lead the general operations of the pharmacy and the team
- Recruitment, onboarding and training of pharmacy staff
- Ensuring the safe and effective preparation of compounded medications whilst adhering to all relevant regulations and standards.
- Relationship management with external stakeholders
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- APHRA registration to practice as a Pharmacist (with no restrictions) in Australia
- Experience working in a compounding pharmacy
- Demonstrated experience in staff management and leadership
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Pharmacist and/or Pharmacy manager
- Experience receiving, processing orders, and dispensing compounded medications
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW!
We are interviewing immediately! To find out more about this position please call Jove
on 0438 014 259
Woods & Co Recruitment is committed to creating a positively diverse and inclusive workforce which values all backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate and encourage applications (no matter age or status) from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and/or a linguistically diverse background, all members and genders of the LGBTQI community and people with disability.