Woods & Co
have partnered with an exciting and rapidly growing Volume Home Building Company, who are looking for someone passionate about the industry, loves what they do, and wants to become an integral part of an innovative business!
The role includes the management of on-going and upcoming projects as well as managing our tenders. The successful candidate will have a background in production estimating and experience in the following areas;
What do you do?
What do you need?
- Preparation of estimates, quotes and tender submissions with accuracy
- Contract tender project management
- On-site inspections and meetings
- Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the project
- Develop detailed project programs with defined project scope, goals and deliverables
- Ensure project documentation is completed and accurately recorded, updated and authorised
- Maintain consistent liaison and provide updates to relevant stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- You will be an organised individual that can manage to prioritise under pressure and understands deadlines
- You will possess drive to deliver the desired client/company outcomes
- Strong levels of accountability and strategic mindset
- Strong experience in client liaison and ability to be flexible, problem solver to meet clients need
- Good communication skills with proven ability to develop positive relationships for both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and managing of opportunities, issues and risks
- Trade/Building background is essential
- Proficient in outlook excel word etc
- 2+ years of experience working as a production estimator
- Experience working with volume residential build is desired but not essential
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin on 0427 722 974.
- No Weekend Work
- A real opportunity to grow with a fantastic company
- Full autonomy
- Amazing company culture
- Perfect work-life balance
- Young, dynamic and fun team
- Monday - Friday work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.