Woods & Co
have partnered with a national company that manufactures, sells and installs designer staircases for high end residential & volume homes who are looking for their next Scheduler
to organise and update the fleet and ensure that the job orders are up to date on the system.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a scheduler OR 2+ years experience in a high volume admin or customer service role.What's in it for you?
What do you do?
- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
- Gold Coast location
- Training provided
- A fantastic work culture with strong values around respect and support
- Long-term and developing position with a growing company
What do you need?
- Oversee all production, installation, purchasing and dispatch staff to ensure they are appropriately motivated and
trained and carry out their responsibilities
- Oversee all manufacturing, installation, dispatch processes and working sites and conditions to ensure the
continued provision of a safe and healthy work environment
- Develop and implement any required changes to the production processes to improve output and product quality
and reduce costs
- Control and monitor the Operations Section to ensure all areas function within agreed financial parameters
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Lachie Topp on 0433 370 224.
- 2+ years of production management experience
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Results driven mindset
- Analytical competency
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Eager to learn and grow
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted