Woods & Co
has partnered up with one of Melbourne's top commercial builders, the client is a top-tier 3 building and construction company that completes work in the $10 million – $40 million range. They have been rewarded with an extensive portfolio of completed projects, with direct management of projects totaling $350 million. This particular company has a proven track record in successful project delivery and the ability to meet a range of needs to achieve its corporate objectives. What do you do?
What do you need?
- Deliver projects from pre-construction through to handover of up to $20 million.
- Negotiate with trades, asses variations (as required), progress reporting, and pre & post-construction contract negotiations.
- Deliver developments on budget and within time frames.
- Assist in budget and financial reporting, program updates and material planning.
- Assist in estimating department (as required).
- Manage and facilitate OH&S responsibilities for the project.
- Lead and mentor the project teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Previous experience delivering projects between $10mill - $40mill.
- Experience in working on new build, fit-out & refurb projects.
- Construction or building-related degree or diploma.
- Solid programming experience & good management experience of leading a team including Contract Administrators.
- A consistent work history working for top tier 3 building and construction companies.
- Knowledge of writing high-quality contract scope and specification documents.
This is an outstanding opportunity to apply your Project Management skills with a progressive and professional group who have an outstanding reputation in the industry amongst their clients and peers, as well as their staff - they offer fantastic career development opportunities. If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and apply now. We are interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion please call Justin Tayler on 0427 722 974 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org